Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. We do not handle credit card payments for services or products directly, but rather refers these payments to a secure third-party payment processor which handles all aspects of the payment process. We will not store nor copy any credit card information given during the payment process. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
IntroMaker.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how the Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Site.
- We may use feedback you provide to improve the products and services.
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- Users who sign up for an account will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with the business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on the Site that link to the sites and services of Site partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to the Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Preview videos are automatically deleted after 3 days. HD videos are deleted after 2 weeks, but that duration is subject to change. To delete your account and data, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for your account to be deleted. Any order history will also be deleted by this process. Note that Intro Maker does NOT honor 3rd-party deletion requests. The email must be sent by the account holder.